- Only pass include paths and macros of the active configuration to Lint.
- Improved support for PC-lint Plus's new message format.
- Project specific configuration is now stored in the project directory. Note that old settings are not migrated automatically, but can be importer from the project properties page with the "Load pre-update..." link:
- Project specific lint configurations and Linticator launch config.
- Preliminary support for the upcoming PC-Lint Plus, tested with beta 9a.
- Minor fix in the build configuration.
- Eclipse Neon compatibility.
- When suppressing a message on a line that already has a //lint comment, add the new message to the existing comment instead of creating a new one
- Keep the include paths in the same order as in the Eclipse configuration
- Linticator is ready for the Eclipse Mars release
- Bug fixes to the license manager.
- Change default warning level for library headers to "Errors only" to avoid Lint's warning message.
- Bugfix for Eclipse Juno and later to correctly retrieve the symbol definitions.
- The license can now be changed in the workspace preferences.
- Minor bug fixes
- New project specific option to control whether Eclipse CDT defined compiler symbols are passed to Lint (default behavior is on and thus unchanged from earlier versions).
- Improved quickfixes for Eclipse Juno.
- Gracefully fail the configuration tester if the toolchain used for testing is not found.
- Fix for the offline documentation styling.
- Correctly escape definitions for the project configuration.
- Fix a bug in resolving CDT variables.
- Allow variables in custom lint arguments.
- Fix MAC address validation issue.
- Exclude Linticator-generated source files from generating messages.
- More robust handling of license failures.
- Correctly parse MISRA messages.
- Small bugfixes to how the configuration is generated.
- Links in the Linticator console that point to a different drive can now be opened as well.
- Fixed a bug that affected the generated configuration for non-GCC users.
- Improved configuration wizard for Lint.
- Workspace and project variables can be used to specify paths.
- Additional configuration options in the UI.
- Linticator plug-in is now signed.
- Linticator is now backwards compatible to Eclipse Ganymede (except for the Quickfixes).
- Quickfixes have been moved to a separate plug-in. If you're upgrading from an older version, you need to install the quickfixes plug-in from your update site.
- Initial beta release. See Linticator's_features for the list of features.
To update your installation of Linticator, simply use the Help → Check for Updates menu in Eclipse. If you cannot use the online update site, you can also download an archived version of Linticator, but we strongly recommend to use the online update site so that you always get the latest versions. The archived update sites can be found here.